I honestly cannot believe a community like this already exists. You see, LotR and Moulin Rouge are my two favorite things EVER. And even though they have very little in common on the surface, a diehard fan like me knows that below the exterior they hold true the same ideals of freedom, love, and chivalry.
1. LOTR fave character from book: Sam
2. LOTR fave character from film: Aragorn
3. (ditto for Moulin Rouge): Christian, my destined life partner
4. LOTR which character to you most identify with? Eowyn
5. (ditto for Moulin Rouge): Christian
6. LOTR which character would like to be: Arwen
7. (ditto for Moulin Rouge): Satine. Gee, I wonder why I picked those two?
8. Audrey or Faramir? Faramir
9. Gimli or Toulouse? Tououlse
10. Sauron or The Duke? The Duke
11. Mondmarte or Bree? How could I ever choose?
12. Gothic Tower or Orthanc? Ditto
13. Gandalf or Zidler? Gandalf
14. Light of Earendil or Electricity at Moulin Rouge? Light of Earendil
15. Elephant or Oliphaunt? A BRONZE OLIPHAUNT
16. Battles or Cancan? Cancan
17. Diamond Dogs or Nazgul? Nazgul
18. which 'temptress': Satine or Galadriel? Galadriel is not a temptress in any way, shape, or form
19. Which would you rather attend:
Bilbo's Party or Spectacular, Spectacular? Spectacular Spectacular
20. Council of Elrond or Emergency Rehersal? Council, of course
21. Better Hair: Satine or Legolas? Satine. Legolas' hair is dark, Peter Jackson!
22. Bohemian: Christian
23. Elf: Arwen
24. Diamond Dog: I don't like Nini and I don't know any others
25. Hobbit: Sam
26. Baz Film (other than Moulin Rouge): I have only seen Moulin Rouge
27. Peter Film (other than LOTR): I have only seen LotR. Besides, PJ is an imbecile.
28. Fave line from Moulin Rouge: Oh, this is HARD! I guess "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
29. Fave line from LOTR: "This day, we fight!"
30. Line: Who could ever choose?