1. LOTR fave character from book: Aragorn
2. LOTR fave character from film: Merry
3. (ditto for Moulin Rouge): Toulouse and Zidler
4. LOTR which character to you most identify with? Merry
5. (ditto for Moulin Rouge): Christian, love the idea of love, yet I've never been in love.
6. LOTR which character would like to be: Rosie Cotton!
7. (ditto for Moulin Rouge): Toulouse
8. Audrey or Faramir? Audrey
9. Gimli or Toulouse? Toulouse
10. Sauron or The Duke? The Duke
11. Monmarte or Bree? Montmartre
12. Gothic Tower or Orthanc? Gothic Tower
13. Gandalf or Zidler? Zidler
14. Light of Earendil or Electricity at Moulin Rouge? Light of Earendil
15. Elephant or Oliphaunt? Oliphanut
16. Battles or Cancan? CanCan
17. Diamond Dogs or Nazgul? Diamond Dogs
18. which 'temptress': Satine or Galadriel? Satine
19. Which would you rather attend:Bilbo's Party or Spectacular, Spectacular? Bilbo's Party.. too much of a hobbit freak to turn that down.
20. Council of Elrond or Emergency Rehersal? Emergency Rehersal
21. Better Hair: Satine or Legolas? Satine's
22. Bohemian: Toulouse
23. Elf: The elves annoy me..HOBBITS!
24. Diamond Dog: erm.. the one with the cool corset..
25. Hobbit: Merry
26. Baz Film (other than Moulin Rouge): havn't seen
27. Peter Film (other than LOTR): havn't seen
28. Fave line from Moulin Rouge: I don't think I can have a favourite, there are so many good ones, but here's one I love:
"Another hero, another mindless crime, behind the curtain in the pantomine. On and on, does anybody know what we are living for? Whatever happened, we leave it all to chance. Another heartache, another failed romance. On and on, does anybody know what we are living for? The show must go on! The show must go on! Outside the dawn is breaking, on the stage that holds our final destiny. The show must go on! The show must og on!" ~Zilder
29. Fave line from LOTR: I could no sooner pick a favourite star in the heavens. They are all so good.
30. Line: I like them both.